Gypsy Jazz - D Hole
This is a "Grande Bouche" style guitar with 12 frets to the body. The bracing has been optimised to achieve the loud punchy rhythm sound of these guitars.
The guitar is also available fitted with an internal resonator - by request and I also build a Nylon String version of this guitar.
- Selected spruce top with optimised bracing and hand made rosette
- Body having laminated indian rosewood back and sides with a lacquered interior
- Mahaogany neck with stiffening bars and a bi-directional truss rod
- Ebony fingerboard with MOP position markers
- Macasser ebony headplate with inlaid "Toon" logo
- 640mm scale
- 48mm nut width
- "Grover sta-tite" tuners
- High gloss finish
- hard case
Please enquire if you have special requirements
Gypsy/Jazz D Hole Guitar Gallery